AIMKids Missionary Moments are designed to be a resource for Sunday School Teachers / Youth leaders, to help kids relate to the life of an MK (Missionary Kid). They’re intentionally short because we know you already have a lot of material to cover.
Famous Buildings in France
- Eiffel Tower: Perhaps one of the most well-known buildings in France. It was intended as a temporary gate for the 1889 World’s Fair, but people liked it so much… it’s still up today!
- Castles: There are over 1,000 castles in France: a couple hundred are within a 2-hour drive of our house and one is within a 10-min drive. How cool is that?
- Cathedrals: France has some of the most impressive cathedrals in Europe… Catholic Churches built hundreds of years ago (Notre Dame Church in Paris is over 800 years old!). Many are mostly tourist attractions now with very few people who attend services.
Buildings are beautiful to look at and explore, but the greatest building in ALL the WORLD is us & you too! The Bible says that we are being built into a spiritual house, where Jesus is worshiped. That makes you SPECIAL!
– Pray that we can share that with others and you too!
(1 Peter 2.5 – You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.)
- If your students have specific questions, please done hesitate to email us and we’d be happy to respond specifically.
- Please let your kids know that by praying for us regularly, THEY TOO are part of taking Jesus’ love to France… they’re part of missions!