We’re Dominic, Sophie & Timo Long
and we’re #AIMKids
About AIMers and AIMKids
What’s an AIMKid?
Our parents are AIMers in France… that makes us AIMKids.
What’s an AIMer?
An AIMer is a volunteer missionary (an Associate In Missions) with the United Pentecostal Church. AIMers give up their jobs and their home, for a time, and go to another country to tell people about how much Jesus loves them.
There are 27,000-ish people in Châtellerault and no other church like yours or ours (the closest church is 2.5 hours away). In our Sunday School there are about 10-12 kids in total, so pray that other kids will repent, will be baptized in Jesus’ name and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
#AIMKids Missionary Moments
…We have created 10 “Missionary Moments”: 5-10min, France-themed lesson illustrations to help you lead kids or youth in missions-related prayer:
- They’ll pray specifically for our AIMKids in various ways, so it doesn’t become repetitive.
- They’ll pray for their own ability to be witnesses… in their part of the world.
Here they are:
(Note: still waiting to publish #10… stay tuned)
- What’s an AIMKid?
- Five Changes
- School Daze
- Incredible Buildings
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Tour de France (a 2,200 mile bicycle race)
- French Fashion
- French Food
- Big “little” Country
- Learning French
Other Info .
- *New* AIMKids Speak: Article by our kids published in the Pentecostal Messenger
- InfoGraph with specifics on our kids + Fun Facts about France.
- Raising Children with a Global Vision: Engaging kids in missions-focused prayer
- Blogposts tagged ‘AIMKids’ – posts written about or by our kids.
- UPCI MKMinistries resources on ways to help MKs.
We don’t blog as often as dad, but we do post from time to time…
Click the pics to check out our blogs: